Thursday, 14 February 2019

Introduction

For this short film adaptation, I initially reached out to the author, Anna Shinoda, on Twitter about asking to turn her book 'Learning Not to Drown' into a short film.

Anna responded a few days later and told me to speak to her agent - which she then gave me her agent's email address, a week later, I received an email from her agent asking several questions about myself and the university I attended to make sure I was who I said I was.


After I answered the questions and sent the email off, I received an answer a few days letter with a letter of permission from Anna's agent allowing me permission to adapt part of the book into a short 12-minute film. The letter of permission is below:






1 comment:

  1. I’m very much looking forward to this project and reading about your journey throughout your creative process. :)

    ReplyDelete